quinta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2008

el-p - i'll sleep when you´re dead



Acho que esse foi o disco que eu mais escutei ano passado. É um hip hop inventivo com letras bem construidas com batidas que came fora daquele rap bling bling que toca na mtv. Um dos melhores discos de 2007 e que tu precisa escutar.

I became for you what you had asked / you're too young to ask outloud / I'm too old to not know that / I can talk like you've not heard / I know weapons / you think words I exposed you to these terms / you still chose to roll unheard / that could work but / not so fast / you're so open / I'm so crass / I'm to weak to hold that back / you still think intrigue will last / you can't imagine of my past / I just can't explain all that / I wish I could trade you're place / so romantic full of faith / I must spare you / I must learn / I refuse to be your first / first to put you in your place / first to make you speed your pace / I'm a man now (good or bad) / you're a girl still, (good for you) / don't think this don't make me sad / this is something I must do


[download: http://www.mediafire.com/?2hxomylwzzd]